Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Franchisee Profile: Logan Foster, ASP Franchisee of Fayette and Coweta County, GA

Franchisee since: January 2011
Location: Fayette and Coweta County, Georgia

Q: Where are you from originally?
A: I grew up in New York.

Q: Before franchising, what did you do?
A: I joined the Army right out of school and was stationed at Fort Benning, Georgia. After about 2 ½ years, I left the Army and started looking for a job.

Q: How did you hear about ASP?
A: I’d cleaned pools as a summer job in high school so I decided to start looking at opportunities doing that. ASP was smaller at that time with only around 12 locations, but I met Matt Dayton who owned ASP locations in Macon and Fayetteville and he took me on. I started working in Macon about three years ago but began covering the Fayette territory a few months later and have been there ever since.

Q: Why was this brand the right fit for you?
A: I enjoy what I do and ASP is a business I can be very successful in. I wanted to become a franchisee so we could move forward and continue to grow.

Q: What have been some career milestones for you/your business?
A: We’ve experienced steady growth in our sales all three years and had a 50 percent increase in sales in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics