Tuesday, March 22, 2011
As spring is approaching, pool season is in full swing at America’s Swimming Pool Company. We have just finished our first pool school of the season, where we educate our newest franchisees on the different aspects of operating a pool and running a pool service business. We have some amazing additions to the ASP family and are very excited about the newest franchise locations across the U.S. Here is a list of some of our newest franchisees who have just finished pool school and have opened their ASP locations:
1. Tina Brown: just opened her first ASP location in Greenville, S.C. and is the first female franchisee in the ASP system.
2. Peter Baldschun: At the young age of 26, Peter just opened a new ASP location in Cleveland, T.N. He originally worked with his brother, John, at his Chattanooga ASP location and after a tremendous amount of success, they team decided to expand to Cleveland, where Peter will be the operator.
3. Bob Love: just opened his first location in Corpus Christie, T.X. expanding ASP’s presence throughout the state of Texas. After working for 30 years as a business consultant, Bob decided it was time to venture out on his own and control his destiny with the ASP brand.
4. Wayne Gable: after becoming a first-time business owner with ASP only a few months ago in Charleston, S.C., Wayne has just opened his second franchise location in Columbia, S.C., spearheading the brands growth throughout the state.
5. Michael Derdziak: as a first-time business owner, Michael just opened ASP’s newest location in Atlanta. He will be strengthening the brand’s presence in its home state of G.A.