Thursday, April 4, 2013

ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company - Welcomes Dave Bradshaw!


Dave Bradshaw was born and raised in the Mesa, Arizona area.  He is married and has 5 children. He has a bachelor’s degree in management from the University of Phoenix.   Dave has worked in the for-profit education sector for the last 13 years but had always wanted to own his own company.  He opened ASP of Gilbert in February and now this goal has become a reality.

How did you learn about ASP?
I have always been researching and looking into starting a business and having that desire to be my own boss.  I started talking to people who were doing different things and researching what opportunities were out there for business.  Clint Rowley, Owner/ Operator of ASP of Mesa, and I are Boy Scout Leaders together and one night he came to a meeting in his ASP shirt.   I started questioning him about the company and why he chose to start this franchise. It really started to make sense when you think about all the pools in Arizona and the demand for good quality service   I am familiar with the swimming pool companies that were already here, having grown up in this area.  I want to provide something different to Gilbert, AZ pool owners.

What was appealing to you about joining a franchise system? Why did you choose an opportunity with ASP-America’s Swimming Pool Company?
I was looking for a quick start-up because, being the father of 5 children, I did not have 3-5 years to spare to become successful.  I started to see all the resources and support available to assist me with starting my own ASP.  The support that is provided on the back-end allows me to go out on the front-lines and really attack and grow my business.  The resources also provide me the confidence that whatever I need is just a phone call away, which is a very good feeling when I am trying to best serve my customers.  The fact that Clint Rowley, who already owns a successful property management franchise company, decided to join ASP-America’s Swimming Pool Company franchise system speaks volumes to me.  Another key factor is the start-up cost for ASP-America’s Swimming Pool Company.  It is lower than most other franchise systems that I researched.


What makes your business different from other similar companies in the swimming pool industry?
Arizona is a very fragmented market in the swimming pool industry and there are many competitors servicing the area.  What makes ASP of Gilbert, AZ. stand above the competition is the principle that ASP was founded on, providing exceptional customer service no matter the circumstances.  When a customer does business with ASP-America’s Swimming Pool Company, they will have the confidence that my company has everything in place based on the way I operate my business.  They will know their swimming pool is being properly maintained and we will take care of all of their swimming pool needs.

What challenges have you overcome to get where you are now?
The biggest challenge has been waiting to get started.  Once everything was in place, getting started has been exciting and fun.

Do you see any parallels between your previous work and now?
My previous line of work in the for-profit education system was customer driven and understanding the importance of each customer.  I want to build relationships with my customers and also with my community. 

What are your expansion or development plans?
Gilbert, Arizona is a highly populated swimming pool community.   I am providing multiple swimming pool services among the homeowners and businesses.  I want to grow smart by having a strong foundation in place and then expand my service area.

Do you have any other interesting hobbies or passions? And/or name one thing about yourself that most people don’t know?
My family loves to go hiking and spending time together outside having bonfires and roasting marshmallows.  There are gorgeous places we like to visit around the Mesa and Gilbert area.  I also enjoy staying in shape and trying to live a healthy lifestyle.  I am very excited about the opportunity of not having a desk job, after spending 13 years working in an office.  The fresh air will be a nice change.  Of course, I will definitely be wearing my sunscreen every day.

9 comments:

  1. potent water care pvt. ltd.leading supplier of swimming pool Heater, Filter, Ladders or more accessories

    of swimming pool information visit this site : http://www.potentwatercare.in/water-softener.html

    ReplyDelete




  2. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website swimming pool accesoories is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely
    benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that many swimming pools are a lot more affordable people see them as an ideal solution.
    pool service clayton ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very much useful for the beginners. Thanks a lot for sharing such a rich information
    Phoenix Property Management

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his effortsphoenix property management

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and congratulations on his new job! I just hope that your pool service phoenix gets better. Keep up the good work! Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After study a few of the posts on this website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it and will be checking back soon.
    phoenix property management

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his effortsPheonix property management

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck Dave! Pool service is big business in Phoenix and as you said the market is quite fragmented. I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Web Analytics